Tuesday, March 1, 2011

One Size Too Green

Hey blog
So my friends found this yesterday, DAMNIT JENNA!

Anyway, I was headed to class today, through a rather narrow hallway. I started paying attention when a man in a hard hat was standing against the wall further up. As i got closer I could hear him being like "Watch your step" as people squeezed by him. Then finally I noticed at his feat was a cord. The construction guy was being paid $20/hour to tell people to watch their step. I find this ridiculous and stupid. We are all in University here, I think we know to step over a chord.

But the more I thought about it, the more I realized that you actually trip more if you think about it. A good example of this was WHILE i was thinking about this, I was wondering up a flight of stairs, leading a pack of people who had just gotten off the bus, I was hustling because I didn't want to hold anybody up but I was also thinking. Anyway I hit the top stair and tripped. In front of everyone.. and to make matters worse I landed on my bag which held my laptop. I scraped up my pride and got to class.

My buddy, who isnt really a good friend of mine but we grew up together so I guess that means something, once choked on a Mcdonalds burger because he was laughing too hard at an old man who fell down. AWFUL i know, I wasn't there other wise I probably would have hit him. But apparently he laughed even harder and even pointed the dirty ol finger at him when he couldnt get back up. This worries me.

I just got randomly sleepy so I wont finish this blog or add pretty pictures like I usually do. ... Maybe just one.



1 comment: