The best way to sum up last night is green beer and big hats. And being that we got home at around 3:30am, I don't really feel like writing a whole blog today. So I'll do a lazy post.
I found this as a file saved as "Blogggggggg". I didn't remember what it was until I opened it.
I wrote this while we were on the road, moving to Stoon way back at the beginning of September.
Soo, I’m on the road right now writing this blog. Officially on the road to university and I can’t tell you how good it feels! Me sister and I are listening to music on my laptop (because the radio around here is less than stellar) while squished against piles of boxes and bags. Ah moving. I’ve never done it. Well not that I can remember. We moved across town once when I was two because my brother was being born and the house that I had lived in since birth wasn’t big enough for a new family of five.
Anyway this morning y mom woke me up early. Dad made our favorite breakfast – cheese fondue, and we had a relatively normal morning. Mom and Dad yelled at my brother to get out of the shower, Dad was singing his heart out (MOSTLY on tune) and Mom was organizing everyones lives with little notes that she stuck on our plates. Everything was great until 8:00 hit and I turned around to see Mom all teary-eyed, ready to leave for work. I have only ever seen my mom cry three times. Once was when my sister was little and had to be in the hospital constantly for two years because she was so sick. The second time was when my Dad’s parents died and the third was this morning. I felt a pinch of guilt but also more loved than I’ve ever felt in my life. Mom left and then there were four. I had kind of lost track of time and was packing up the last box when my brother tapped on my door. “Jory I gotta go.” So i swung open the door and literally flew at him and gave him a big hug. We got really close in this last year as he started to move into highschool and all its dramas. (On a side note, there is a girl in his class, the most popular girl who wears oodles of makeup and flirts with all the boys, who has a crush on him. I’m kind of relieved that he doesn’t like her and that he can see her for who she really is: two faced.) Anyway, when i let him go, his face was crumpling and it looked like he was going to maybe start crying. And I just didn’t want to make someone else cry, so I pushed him out the door and wished him a good day. Awww, he’s such a good guy
Ok well now we’re stopped at a construction thing and Jen is narrorating the chicks life who is parked behind us. Here is some of it.
“The woman in the black Toyota behind us wipes the smudgey lipstick from her mouth that she must have hastily put on this morning. She pulls down her mirror and makes a super sexy duck face at herself. She is trying to see just how sexy she can look. HOLY SHIT she’s still wiping the makeup off her face. Talking to herself in the mirror again, rubbin her teeth. The old lady behind takes yet another swig from that go mug. Hopefully its not spiked. Shes pretty stupid too absorbied in her reflection to notice were moving now. Oh she stares at herself with an open mouth. Kinda looks like shes yawning. She looks like an oompaloompa with all that fake tanner. Shes so short that when she looks at herself she has to raise her chin right to the roof. Jenna forgot that she had turned off the car and has a hard time moving forward.”
Yea. She narrorated all that ... Some awesome old construction guys just waved hhugely to us! YA! Just made my morning. From here on out thisis just gonna be about the trip up. OMG we just saw Danae! She’s a construction girl for the summer. We stopped at her house earlier and dropped pff grad photos and wrote her little notes.
SHIT Jen forgot her alarm clock. HA I remembered mine. I’m excited to get a new phone!! And a calling plan so I can call people. Ok bye for now.
hahahahha dont forget that we saw baby-prostitute Tina that day too!
ReplyDelete