SSSSS
Day 2.
Less urges today- THANK GOD! But that was probably just because my computer refused to hook up with the internet. I don't blame my computer, the internet is a slut. So many bad, bad things out there- many of them turn up in Google image searches when I look for pictures for this little doo hickey. :(
So what happened today you ask? You didn't actually ask that? In fact you didn't even say a word? WHATEVER ITS NOT YOUR BLOG.
Well let's see. I decided to write my local history paper on the history of the Agro's vs. the Engineers, I went to the gym and threw around a basketball (literally threw it- I suck at basketball, as much as I would like to be good at it), took a lovely nap, ate a blob of starch that my sister made me for supper- Thanks for the noodles Jen! :D, went to a play that my friend was in... He was good in it, but I'm afraid he was the only one. And you'll never guess what I did next.
REZ LUAU! Heeeell yea.
Here I played twister, hoolahooped, found out I'm not as talented at hoolahooping as I once was, watched coconut bowling, got a picture with THE SEXIEST MAN not ALIVE!, limboed, found that I also suck at limboing, and collected candy from a smashed piƱata.
Did I mention I also danced with a group of fantastic friends? This group is not all into "sexy dancing" or "hardcore grinding", their more into the mock-kind of dancing, or just having a good time, not really caring what they look like.
I wore my shades. That way, no one could tell where I'm looking... :3
Its funny that I could go swimming for 4 hours and be able to run a brush through my hair easily, but after a dance it takes a good 30 seconds. If only I had a weave.
No comments:
Post a Comment