Wellp, I did it. And it doesn't feel that great. I feel like I should give up facebook for another ten days just so I can get through them! Ugh so much work to be done that I would rather not do. So much math, so much essay writing, so much studying. Heck, I'm excited for finals to get here just so I can be done with this work!
Anyway, have you ever tried imagining what your kids might look/act like? I asked my parents this once and they said they never really thought about it and I was real disappointed, so this post is for my kids. Haha that's so weird, but I figure, if they turn out to have the same mind set and weird curiosity that I have, they would like to know. So without further adue, here is a list of my children, what they look like, and a few quirks and things that I'm guessing they might have when they're 19.
One of my sons will be blonde with blue eyes
The blonde one, who I will call Oliver at this time because I love that name for whatever reason, will be super athletic and a total ladies man. But because of awesome parenting, he will be humble and sincere. He will be the oldest and will look after his younger siblings. During his 19th year, he will fall in love with a HORRIBLE girl that the rest of the family hates. We will all struggle with this bitch of a woman until two years later, when he is 21 when he meets the REAL love of his life.
The next son, the second oldest kid, will have brown hair and green eyes. He will be my only kid with brown hair and everyone will ask if hes adopted because the rest will be blonde. I'll call him Zach, He will be an excellent cook and will be able to play any instument that he picks up. He uses the same tactics that his brother used to pick up girls, but will have the "bad boy" edge that Oliver didn't, so he will be a heartbreaker. Plus he has my sense of humor- bonus for Zach! heh.. He is actually the smartest of the bunch and will win some sort of huge award at university. He will go through a phase when he and his buddies upload rant-like videos to youtube, but will eventually take all them down after me and his father watch a couple and deem them "inapropriate" and chastise him for having a filthy mouth.
My third child will be a girl, she'll be stubborn and rebelious like I was as a kid, but she'll also be respectful and courtyous to other people, just not to me because we will be just too darm similar. I'll call her Cora. She won't be able to tell time until grade 8, but she won't tell anyone. She will probably dye parts of her hair blue and get her bellybutton pierced, just to give off that edgy vibe, but deep down she will be soft and poetic. She is going to get really into inventing, and invent something cool when she'd only 16.
And number four will be an accident, born 4 years after Cora, will be Ryan the girl. Haha thats what all the kids in school will call her because "Ryan's a boooys name!". She will be the cute one, of course, the baby that everyone loves and that settles all the fights of the house. Always trying to do good things for other people and take on any project. She'll fit in with the other kids REALLY well because she had three older siblings to clear the path for her and make her a good name. She will have hazel eyes and grow to be as tall as her brothers. But it will take her 4 tries to get her drivers licence because she sucks at stopping at red lights.
Now, some of you may be thinking, "That was really creepy, Jory is weird". If so, try and imagine what your children might be like and wonder if your parents ever tried to figure out what you would be like before you were born.. *Notice how I didn't deny that it was weird or creepy.
And to my kids, who are probably nothing like the above discription for one of two reasons
A.) their names are different because my husband is a D bag and thinks oliver is outdated and ryan is a boys name
or B.) My husband has red hair or is black.
I don;t really care if you turn out like this or not, it was just fun and difficult to think about.
Haha and those two reasons that I just gave suck.
BAhaha I hope the people who's pictures are in this blog find this one day.
For a bio major(?) you should know how highly unlikely it is for you to get kids that all have different colored eyes haha.
ReplyDeletehaha I have brown, green, blue AND hazel genes in me, its very possible.
ReplyDeletePlus my mom has brown eyes and my dad has blue eyes and yet i have green eyes
BOOM roasted haha