Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hurricane Simulator Fail

Last night I watched Pokemon: The First Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back. It was good n cheesy. The pokemon cried and their tears brought brave young Ash back to life and Mewtwo realized that there was a purpose to life. It was a masterpiece.

Today I had a total of THREE uncontrollable laugh attacks. This is awesome because this is also the day that I payed for the ab workout I did at the gym. And although my abs were searing with pain the whole time, I couldn't stop laughing! The first laugh attack was because I called Information for the Sarcan street address. After info connected me to some random guy that had nothing to do with Sarcan, I asked for his street address. It took me a minute to figure out this wasn't Sarcan, then we both started laughing. I called my Dad after to see if he knew where it was and had to actually hang up on my father because I couldn't get a word out through all the laughing. Just thinking about it has me laughing. haha
The second laugh attack was because me and Jen had a huuge twin moment in the theater and did the same thing at the same time four times in a row. And you know laugh attacks hit you the hardest when your supposed to be quiet (like in a theater). We watched Just Go With It by the way. It was a very hilarious show. The third was basically just a continuation of the second, it was just me retelling what had happened to Bryna.

Hooo. Anyways, did anyone else ever have a singing toothbrush when they were little? Me, my sister AND my brother all had the same ones. (Except Arlee's was blue and me and Jenna's were white). The base of them was the cap of a tooth that had a face and the brush part must have been the root of the tooth. Now that I think about it, they must have looked really weird, but I thought it was just the cutest thing. I can still remember the looks on my parents faces when we opened them on Christmas morning- horrified. They were a gift from my aunt and uncle who obviously knew what they were doing to my parents. >:) How bad must it have been for my parents when I can still remember the lyrics to the song it sung? I mean, I was only about 5 at the time!
I'm your friend brushy brushy
I keep your teeth shiny and bright
PLEASE brush with me EVERYDAY
Morning, noon and night!
But who honestly brushes their teeth at noon? - Well, my Grandma does, but that seems irrelevant for some reason.

Have you ever Googled yourself? Being that I get bored easily, I have. My facebook page comes up, - thankfully this doesn't. But if you just google "Jory" you get all kinds of weird things like an insurance company (?) or a website or some red headed chick with a green shirt and bad teeth. But the one I find most (hmm whats a good word for this..) inspiring is this one:
Ha, I'm flattered to have my name used in such STYLE! I mean, I have always wanted to know what I would be like if I were a boy, but I don't have to wonder anymore! THIS IS ME! There is one disappointing thing about this photo though; Chest-Touchin' guy doesn't have his collar popped. And he doesn't have shiny blingbling like other guy. And his left hand is just a tad too floppy for my liking. And Blingbling Pointy over there is wearing Lindsay Lohan glasses. And Chesty Touch's hat is about to fly off- WAIT IS THAT FLYING CARS IN THE BACKGROUNDUH!?!?!?!?! 



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGU4ZRstxpY&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment