Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Facebook Less
That title is literal. Starting tomorow, and for 20 days after, I am giving up Facebook. I shall be Facebookless for the rest of March. I've always wanted to try this but was always afraid that I might end up being one of those people who make a HUGE announcement about quitting Facebook, then come back 12 hours later and look like tools.
So here I go, I can't even remember what life was like before facebook, it's probably a good thing that I'm getting the hell out of there! So curve my cravings, I'm going to be writing a few blogs. And by that I mean I'm going to probably be writing at LEAST one blog/day. I will also force myself to go to the gym and just get away from computers, that might make it easier. Maybe my story will inspire others to do the same.
I gave my friend Bryna my password and she gave me hers, so even if we have an uncontrollable urge, we still can't. Yea, we're going all out. Haha, Bryna is going to write a blog too.
I'm also giving up alcohol. I've never been one to NEED to drink to have fun, so why bother wasting money on it and poisoning my body with it?
This whole scheme started at supper when my friends started talking about what their giving up for lent. I'm not Catholic, but it seemed like something I could do to become healthier. I'm looking forward to it actually, and I can prove to my mom once and for all that I DON'T have a Facebook addiction, I just get bored haha.
Also, why do people talk to dogs like their retarded?
(Ps, I do it too, just wondering why we do it)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment