Let me tell you about my very first (and last) one night stand.
It was super greasy, there was tons of alcohol, I still have no idea what I was thinking when I went through with it. It was probably the dumbest thing I have ever done in my entire life and I regret it MASSIVELY.
It seems like a big blur. I can only remember a few things: there was lots of pointless drama that just stressed me out - I wasn't even part of it!
I'm sure I'm not the first one to give up on this one after only one night. It just felt so so wrong, my eyes probably have some kind of STD just from seeing the things I saw. Suuuper dirty,
To say the least, I am ashamed of myself.
And that's all I can tell you about my one night stand with Jersey Shore. I'm never watching that shit again. Piece of crap.
I forgot to roll up the rim of my coffee this morning before i threw it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment