I had a realization a long time ago that I thought about again today as I woke up. I was facing the wall while laying on my bed, about three inches away from it. And I thought, "whoever is on the other side might be doing the very same thing at the same moment as me!" We could very well be laying right next to each other, maybe even looking right in each other's eyes if not for this wall!
Which reminds me of the times that I dream I'm falling or flailing or whatever and accidentally punch the wall. Have you ever felt really sore and have no idea why? I think it's because either a.) you're a violent sleeper or b.) other people in the room are violent towards you while your sleeping.
Excuse the offensive language of this video.
Jenna was tossing an apple around on the way back from supper and dropped it. It's in our fridge now.
No comments:
Post a Comment