Here goes nothing.
Time to take things up a notch.
Takes one to know one.
Ever thought of who comes up with catch phrases like that? Or jokes? It's a mystery that ive been pondering for a long time. Ever since my sister used to take credit for jokes she heard. I was always flabberghasted when she could (seemingly) come up with such witty jokes on the spot- I tried to come up with one once. Would you like to hear it? I was 6 or 7 probably.
Where did Romeo get Juliette's birthday present?
- The Jewleriette store!
Yea.... I had very little wit when I was little.
Other things to ponder: Color is made when light hits a color pigment and reflects off of it - so is everything black and white in the pitch dark? OR is everything invisible in the dark?
I tend to get lost in deep thoughts while I'm walking from class to class. Thinking of how I am now recognizing my parents as other people might see them which always weirds me out, or trying to imagine what my sisters kids might look like if she should ever have any. Figuring out which people look like people I know, or explaining to myself why people are so obsessed with image, wondering if it is even possible to actually 100% "not give a damn" about what other people think of you.
Its funny when you get thinking about your past how your mind kind of censors out alot of things. Like when I think of my life in general, I think I've had a very good life, I don't think about the hardships Ive faced, I actually tend to tone them down to the point of near extinction from my memory. On that same token, random unrelated things will trigger my memory to think of the most random events of my life. Like the lame joke above. Or remembering my mom talking about how she ate a lady bug when she was little. Or the time that I dropped my new born brother while trying to make him ride the new puppy (honestly dont know how my parents didnt notice until he started screaming), or seeing the commercial for some ty-dye teddy bear and wanting it SO bad.
Sleep. I have a feeling I might have some rather strange dreams tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment