Sunday, March 27, 2011

What was that? That was a chocolate falling from Bryna's heart.

Rant.
What is it with guys these days! It usually annoys me when girls complain about a guy who just won't lay off mostly because I know that the girl is doing nothing to shut him down. But lately, me and a few other girls have been having trouble shaking a few boys off (who are becoming mighty close to clingy, hell, Bryna has one that's looking at clingy in the rear view mirror!), and we drop obvious hints left and right! For example:

If a girl doesn't want to go on a date with you, she will say no.
I have done this. ITS NOT EVEN A HINT! It's a flat out rejection.

If a girl is too busy to talk to you, or just is finished with the convo, she will stop talking.
Now, I don't usually do this when the conversation is good, only when it dries up and I can't think of anything else to say. But to the guy I'm trying to get rid of, who is still wheelin' even AFTER the flat out rejection, I just won't answer him. He should know by now that I'm not interested in him AT ALL.

Just because we run into each other out of the blue one day, does NOT give you an excuse to start talking to me again! And DO NOT text me at three in the morning asking if I want to go for supper with you!

For those of you that don't know, this whole post is about Ginger James.
So basically only the first point is valid with EVERY relationship, but I just wish this guy would pick up on these things. He's  loser.

I think perhaps the biggest sign that someone is not into you, or at least not into talking to you, is if they NEVER reply. So stop sending "What's up?" texts every 2 hours and stop wheelin them! Because sending a bazillion texts per day will only make you more annoying in her eyes and will definitely not help you "get over" her, and that's exactly what you need to do. Move on and find someone else to pester.

Can I get an AMEN!?
or even a HALLELUJAH!?
Yea, hella sweet.


0.o @ hella sweet

3 comments: