I think it's about time I did another people watching blog. So i'll sit here in the sitting area of Thorv and do so.
The two girls sitting parallell to me are showing eachother pictures of tatoos(?) on their blackberries. Their both wearing tons of makeup and have their hair perfectly done- the tatoo they both like best is of stars. The girl with her hair mostly down is tapping her foot lightly while the one with her hair in a ponytail has not blinked in twenty seconds.
There is also a guy on the very opposite side of the room from me. He has very "Shia Labouf in Holes" hair. He is sitting with his feet wide apart but his knees close together so he can prop his laptop up. He's so still.. its crazy
Some boys walkin by, laughing and talking like "Duuuude that test...". 2/3 of them are wearing their hats tipped back.
There is five people studying- this makes me nervous.. I hope I didn't forget about a test today or something. One of the studying girls is mouthing all the words she reads. Let's see if I can tell what shes studying and put my mind at ease a little. ..... No cigar.. To me it looks like "Ba... Boo....Bababuh."
The girl by the door is looking around cautiously.. I think she saw me looking at her and is now turned the other way, kicking at the floor and talking on her cell.
Another girl is munchin' down an apple like it's her day job! HOLY look at her go! Haha, now she's done the apple and has moved on to her pen. Sill girl, pens aren't edible!
I just noticed, probably for the first time since I've been in this building, that there is symmetrical fruit-art on the wall. Its all to the tune of orange, yellow and green. There is lemons (but their green- so they're probably limes), oranges, and an explosion of french fries. That is more than just a little out of place to me.
This guy that comes by at this time every week, just walked past me to knock on a door that I haven't noticed yet. Then he just walked away. Hmm
There's the garbage can that I threw away my un-rolled timmies cup in. I HATE that garbage can. That cup was a winner.
I guess this place used to be the college of Home Economics. There is a glass case full of ugly knitted sweaters and wall hangings, doileys and a cross stitching of a Shakespear-looking fellow.
"ALISon HAS A FRIEND NAMED EMILY WEEKS WHO LOOKS EXACLTY LIKE ROBIN FRAISE ITS sooo SCARY! so scary!" That guy that just walked down the hall way said that.
I hate taking naps, but today it's neccessary. Bright and Tight Bowling tonight woowoo
So earlier today or maybe it was last night.. after I had read your first blog post about people watching (before I read this one). I was thinking about how some time me and you should both sit in a busy area with our laptops/blogs and people watch and write about it. then compare blogs later to see what we thought of the same people haha.
ReplyDeleteKind of ironic how you wrote about it again today when I was thinking about this plan hehe.