WTF
Today one of my best friends told me that one of the girls she graduated with lost both her parents. How you ask? They were foster parents and took in a number of kids from bad homes. The foster children murdered them.
WTF
Jenna asked me if I wanted to go for a drink with some of my dodgeball team today before our game. I said sure. Then *Deric got here to pick us up (Jennas current boo), they were quickly talking in Jennas room, right next to mine. I heard Jenna ask Deric if I could come with them for drinks. Deric said Johnson was coming. Jenna said Oh, do you think he would be mad if we brought her? Deric said yes. So they came into my room and told me they'd meet me at the game.
WTF
I cook on Mondays (aka today) for our household, and that includes kitchen clean up as well. This weekend was kind of a mess because of Halloween and what not and everyone cooks for themselves on Fridays and Weekends.. I came home from school and found two OVERFLOWING sinks of dirty dishes awaiting me. On top of what I had to use to cook. Luckily Jenna put a whole bunch of those dishes through the dishwasher just before, but still there was hardly any pots or pans left for me to use to cook. AND I got to deal with that heap of dishes.
WTF
Paid four dollars for a loaf of bread at the store today.
WTF
All my final exams are piled up at the very beginning of finals season. I think I have three in the first three days. And then one two days later. And then none until the very last day.
WTF
I've spent the last 3/4 nights staying up way past my bedtime watching Two of a Kind. Yes, that is the Mary-Kate and Ashley series from the arly 2000's. It's sad that I remember most of the episodes, or at least what happens in them.
WTF
I have a massive, unexplainable crush on my lab TA and I spend the majority of my bio lab on Thursday afternoons staring at him and fantasizing about what it would be like for him to kiss me or think I'm funny. He has the most perfect teeth, and his face goes red every time someone asks him a question. He has a shoulder length hair and a full beard. And he's not overly tall. And shit brown eyes. But there is something about him that I am simply drawn to and can't get enough of. I would probably never date him, but I would definitely kiss him without hesitation. I can't help myself.
WTF
\
Bradley's* (ex boyfriend) new girlfriend rides the same bus as me every MWF.
WTF
I dressed as a fat guy on halloween and was one of the only girls in the whole bar that wasn't showing upper thigh, who didn't do her hair and wasn't wearing a brick of makeup. And I still didn't pay for drinks all night and got two numbers.
FTW!!!
On the down side though, I can't remember what the boys behind these numbers look like or if they were even attractive. And I haven't texted either of them. I don't really want to. haha
Post Soundtrack: Drunk - Ed Sheeran, Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
WTF is it with Biology lab TA's and being dead sexy?
ReplyDeleteMicrobiology was Kelly. She was a tall, blonde, dutch girl and she played on the soccer team. She was really quiet and reserved, but without the confident body language you'd expect from a girl as hot as her. She's in med school now.
Genetics was Steph. She was a little brown-haired ball of energy and wit, with the cutest face you've ever seen. She was full-on nerdy, and president of the King's Science Society. She'll be in med school next year.
Plant Diversity is Amber. She's kind of short, pretty, but not knock-your-socks-off gorgeous. But she's got this warmth about her that just makes you feel at home around her, like she genuinely cares about everyone she talks to, and you just can't help but love her back.
Molecular Cell is Karyn. She's got Dutch Bum, curvy in just the right way. She's hilarious, and she has this goofy grin that she puts on like she's plotting mischief and knows something you don't. She seems like the kind of girl I'd love to get high with.
WTF is it with roommates and dishes? I feel your pain. We had a sit-down talk about not leaving dishes around, and that worked for a few days, but now it's as bad as ever.
One time Jordan (TA) laughed at something I said, and I almost died. True story.
ReplyDeleteAs for a sexy TA in every class... No. Never had another hot one :(
(But this way at least I can get my labs finished on time)