Hey. So last night was the first halloween celebration.
- 'But Jory you can't celebrate halloween twice in one year!'
Hell yes I can. and I will. Fuck you.
Ok so anyways, last night a group of friends came over to my place for predrinks and then to a near by bar. I thought the predrinking was just going to be a small group of us, but everyone brought at least two more people that I didn't know with them. And they all knew eachother so I ended up feeling like an outsider in my own house. The worst part was that one of them, who they all idolized for some reason, was a total magniloquent. Not only was she clearly in love with herself, she pointed out everyone elses flaws. ie: when I had to chug my drink until someone else stopped counting. I ended up having to drink the whole thing, which was a brand new DOUBLE in a tall glass (vodka and coke ..mmm) Anyways, halfway through it she started pointing and laughing at how slowly I was chugging "It looks like more is coming out of her mouth than going in it! AHAHA" after telling everyone how great she was at chugging drinks. Like bitch this is my house, if you don't like how I drink carbonated beverages then get out. I ended up hiding out upstairs with some of the cooler, less rude people.
And then we left and went to the bar and I didn't have to see her ever again! :D
But yea, the bar was insanely fun. I was wearing a fat chef costume, which made maneuvering around the dance floor hard, but was worth it because I got to look like an idiot. And I got lot's of compliments. I did not pick up a boy - yay! The single life is treating me well, don't wanna fuck that up too soon haha.
I can't barely remember anything. Well I think I can remember everything, I just have to be reminded. Apparently my ex was there - didn't see him once! Or his girlfriend! Bonus! Got to speed walk home in the cold though. That turned out to be kind of fun actually. Had a good ol chat with my buddy ol pal *Kens (haha)
That's all I really wanted to say!
Post Soundtrack: Weighty Ghost - Wintersleep, Air - Alone in Kyoto,
Not gonna lie, I had to look up magniloquent.
ReplyDelete"I ended up hiding out upstairs with some of the cooler, less rude people." Sounds like you'd enjoy the party style of a stoner.