Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Bread Crumbs

Can you tell I have copious amounts of school work to do lately? Blog post frequency has increased 500% in the last four days haha

I was in the library today working on said home work. A thought struck me that the library in itself is a bee hive. Filled with little honey combs that are study cubicles, and little bees that are the students that move to and fro these honey combs. And then there's the larva.. aka the keener people that spend ALL DAY in a cubicle. I have this little vision of how if the building started on fire, all these little bees come swarming out. It never occurred to me before just how many people this building can hold. It's huge. One floor dedicated to random tables and a starbucks, another floor dedicated to the learning center and rows upon rows of computers (and still you are incredibly lucky if you can ever find one that's available). The third floor, inconviniently called second floor, is the first of the floors that has an actual library feeling. There's shelves of archived newspapers and old maps. And there's larger tables that are open for group work in quiet place. Next is fourth floor (3rd floor). From here on up its all books. There is over 1 million books in this place! I was on fifth floor today. Didn't take the elevator. Which i regretted because once I sat down in my cubicle, I was panting and wheezing in the dead silence and I knew everyone in the cubicles and tables around me just wanted to punch me in the throat. Meh, I wasn't gonna be their friend anyways since I was writing an essay up there and the clicking of my keyboard would eventually drive all them away. Sorry people. Especially you, hot guy.



2 comments:

  1. I have definitely noticed a sharp increase in blog output! Keep it coming!

    Also, your comment captcha is really difficult, you should remove it. I'm the only one who ever comments and sometimes I have to try 2-3 times to guess the captcha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what a captcha is nor do i know how to fix it haha

    ReplyDelete