Wednesday, September 7, 2011

HAI

HEY
Second day back at school Today.. Just finished up with all my classes/ volunteer hours for the day and now I’m headed to the beer gardens in the bowl to listen to the weird music that only University students can seem to understand and appreciate (I, for one, do neither haha its just too weird).
OK .. so I’m back from the beer gardens.. feeling pretty good. It was 33 degreed today (hotter than it was all summer!) so those $5 beers hit me pretty hard. I’m sitting at the bus stop now, waiting for Jen and then next bus that goes through my area of town. I thought I would do another people watching blog to start off the new school year but it’s getting harder and harder since I now know a lot of the people walking by. Take, for example, Nathan. I only know him from Drama 118 last year (loved that class!) but from what I can see, he really has no conscience when it comes to breaking girls hearts. AKA – Playa! Haha so I just saw him.. I don’t know if he remembers me but oh well. I literally just walked past him (didn’t say hi or anything) and then walked through a pair of two guys just moments later and they were talking about him! Hahahaha “Nathan should really shave that greasy mustache. Its discusting.” LOL and they’re not the only ones that aren’t a huge fan of him.. There was also a random girl in the beer gardens yesterday who thought he was a huge tool. I’m just kind of happy I’m not the only one who can see him for what he really is : womanizer!!! Haha
Anyways I guess I’m leaving now so I’ll have to do this people watching later. Jenna’s finally back so I’ll ttyl blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment