ANOTHER PEOPLE WATCHING BLOG YAY!
This time I’m lying on my stomach in the bowl. There’s a group of three people (2 girls, 1 guy) playing Frisbee just across the sidewalk from
Me.. They’re pretty good for the most part. Although it’s not really that warm out and Girl 1 is wearing short shorts. There’s a girl sitting on the ground beside them who is obviously trying to read her textbook but keeps getting distracted by them. She keeps looking up at the guy. He’s wearing Ray bands so he must be cool. There really isn’t anyone else watching them besides me and the odd person who walks across the sidewalk
There’s a group of people behind me. If I tilt my screen I can kind of see them They’re talking about a new show that’s “FUCKING WILD!!!” .. Wow moving through topics quick. Now on to Halloween costumes and plans for this weekend. OMG NO! I us tilted my screen a little further and saw that one of them is Bryan. Yikes. Hope he doesn’t recognize me. Lol. He’s been planning to ask out Jenna for the past year.
I am currently surrounded by wasps. Seriously everyone’s complaining that the wasp population is declining sharply, but I actually think it’s growing. One fell into my IceCap about fifteen minutes ago, it looked dead so I picked it out and set it in the grass beside me. Apparently little waspy wasn’t dead and its quite alive (and sticky!). He crawled onto my philosophy textbook and started cleaning himself up. I saved him! I feel like such a saint now.
HOLY HIPSTER. There’s two overly hipster boys who just came and sat down practically beside me. One is wearing a fedora. One is wearing skinny jeans and grandpa shoes. They’re both wearing jelly bands. Fedora guy is wearing a shirt that looks like it’s made out of lint. Like the lint you take out of your dryer you know? That shakes out in sheets? It looks like that. That fuzzy blue colour too... I wonder if that’s the look he’s going for.
There’s a guy walking across the bowl wearing a red tie. It looks really surprisingly good. Wonder what kind of a guy he is..
There are 18 little clumps of people scattered throughout the bowl... Could be more because I can’t see theh ones behind me and I don’t wanna look in fear of being recognized by Bryan. Anyway, all but 6 groups are on my side of the sidewalk which oddly enough is the smaller side and more dead grassy lookin side. Theres a handful of yellow butterflies floating just above the Hipster Boys. They don;t seem to notice. But they did notice me looking in their direction! Agh, facepalm. Now I cant stop catching fedora guy’s eye. Im just not gonna look that way anymore.
It looks like theres a guy carrying a bundled up baby on the far side of the bowl, but as he gets closer I can see that hes just holding a textbook in a really awkward way.. h
I had to google the meaning of both Ray Bands (they're apparently called Ray-Bans, actually), and jelly bands. Kids these days, amirite?
ReplyDeleteusorite
ReplyDelete