Friday, March 9, 2012

Things

Here is a few things about me

I love cooking. LOVE it. If I had thought of it when I was in highschool, I probably would have went straight into culinary school and become a chef. I only use onions as a background flavour, and my favorite spice is dill.

I like running barefoot through fresh snow. As long as there is hot chocolate and a pair of warm socks waiting for me when I get back inside.

I don't fancy artificial cherry flavours.


I went through a really weird music stage when I was 16. I basically only did it to be "different". I still have a few Zebrahead songs on my ipod that I'm not overly proud of...

Turtles are my favorite animals. Otters run a close second. Sloths are dead last. (Although all these videos of baby sloth bathtimes that are circulating facebook are making it hard to despise them so much)

I still have every one of my ex boyfriends on facebook, and I've managed to maintain friendships with each of them. Somehow. 

I bite my nails.

I roll my eyes at least 10 times a day. 10/10 times it's at facebook status's.

O blood types represent! Haha...


For ONE day it would be so badass to see what life is like as a boy. 

I've wanted to dye my hair red since grade ten, but always chicken out last minute.

I think I crave grapes all day every day. 

Me and nature get along. I'm a hippy at heart. 

I'm starting to notice a reoccuring pattern that the past three feb breaks that I've had have involved the weakening of my immune system enough to get me really ill. 2010- Pneumonia, 2011- Flu, 2012- Shingles (which is normally only found in people OVER SIXTY!) Thanks for nothing immune system.

One day when I was 15 and my brother was 13, he went on a shopping trip with my Grandma one day. He came home with only one thing that he had spent all of his money on. It was a really hideous tiger teddy bear that he had bought for not reason at all, other than to give to me. It is one of the few stuffed animals I still have from my childhood.


I don't like taking petty meds. And by that I mean like sinus pills or pain pills.. I just don't. I don't like the feeling of having to rely on something to get better

And I guess you could also say that I have a real problem when it comes to asking for help. This isn't true for most things like reaching the top shelf at the supermarket, or picking what to wear to a big event or whatever. Just a problem with things I am or used to be proud of ... like school or being in shape or being really organized (YES believe it or not, I used to be quite a tidy kid which brings me to my next point...)

I make complete days out of organizing stuff. I love the feeling of turning a messy, dirty house into a clean and functional home! .. Again confirming that I truly am a woman. 

I like grape freezies.

I don't see whats so bad about brussel sprouts.

And I used to be super sentimental. I still have a ball of really old string from co-op camp in grade 8. grade 8!! I didnt even LIKE co-op camp!! haha


1 comment: