You end up buying all this stupid shit.
Prime example #1:
Campbells Chunky Soups
When you're hungry, these things look like a friggen dream. I decided to pick up a can of "Chicken a la King" or some shit like that for supper that night I went shopping. It says it was made out of only the best veggies and lean chicken, but I sampled some and came up with my own ingredient list:
Shit Carrots
Campbells Chunky Soups
When you're hungry, these things look like a friggen dream. I decided to pick up a can of "Chicken a la King" or some shit like that for supper that night I went shopping. It says it was made out of only the best veggies and lean chicken, but I sampled some and came up with my own ingredient list:
Shit Carrots
Crap Potatoes
Vomit Peas
and "Are You Sure This is Chicken?" Chicken
aka Shit Chicken
All of these ingredients mixed with what seems like a gallon of cream and ... hmm was that pepper I tasted? I'm not really sure because it was so friggen bland. Anyway, heated it up, ate a spoonful thinking that it would taste as delicious as it looked on the can... washed spoon, and dumped that shit down the toilet where it belongs!
I can't think of a prime example #2.. Sometimes these adventures turn out even better than planned. Like my spurr of the moment decision to pick up some apple pears. AHH I could live off those things. And pistachio pudding. That was also a good decision amongst the bad.
That's all I have to say about that.
Vomit Peas
and "Are You Sure This is Chicken?" Chicken
aka Shit Chicken
All of these ingredients mixed with what seems like a gallon of cream and ... hmm was that pepper I tasted? I'm not really sure because it was so friggen bland. Anyway, heated it up, ate a spoonful thinking that it would taste as delicious as it looked on the can... washed spoon, and dumped that shit down the toilet where it belongs!
I can't think of a prime example #2.. Sometimes these adventures turn out even better than planned. Like my spurr of the moment decision to pick up some apple pears. AHH I could live off those things. And pistachio pudding. That was also a good decision amongst the bad.
That's all I have to say about that.

.jpg)
I highly recommend the Campbell's New England Clam Chowder.
ReplyDelete