Saturday, March 31, 2012

Birthday Suit Blog

What up blog readers! (Michael)




Its a beautiful Saturday morning today, and I'mm a try this out; Naked Blogging!
With my windows wide open and the sun shining in! .. I'm just assuming that no one outside can see through the glare off the pane... And that Jenna's not gonna walk into my room unnanounced. Keeping my fingers crossed haha

So what can I tell you? Well its almost summer! I have one lab report and 6 stats assignments to complete by Monday and then I'm home freeeee! Until April 10th. Because then my finals start :(

Overall second year has been eventful! Went through my first bought of heartbreak, recovered (with some help from good friends) quite easily compared to what I was expecting, somehow got the captain of the university volleyball team interested in me, learned two new chords on guitar (my progress is OUTSTANDING har har), had a good cry session in front of my volunteer program bosses when my friend was rushed to emergency, wrote a book review on a book I didn't read (got a 72! hahaha), figured out that I will probably never stop biting my nails, haven't bought new clothes for a whole year! (too poor :/), chickened out on going to Costa Rica to save baby sea turtles, played beer darts in February, volunteered at BioScan and explained the caterpillar-cucoon-butterfly cycle to about 400 people in a matter of hours, got shingles all over my face (ug.. maybe I'll attatch a picture. haha),  experienced depression for the second time in my life while fighting off the said shingles (seriously I cried for about 5 hours every day for 5 days), changed my mind several times on what direction to take with my academic life (went from bio major, to psychologist, to bio major, to psychologist... currently I'm sitting on English major with education later on down the road), got ridiculously excited when I found out my best friend decided to transfer to my school for next year :), had a 3 for 25 Roll up the Rim run (what a rip), became camera man for a short series of videos that involved Bryna snowboarding around the block ... towed behind her car haha, and had a pretty good time in general.

I'm writing songs now, channeling all the happiness that comes with spring time into music. Pretty stoked too!

1 comment:

  1. It's a Thursday afternoon after a freak spring snowstorm today, and I'mma try this out: naked commenting! My window is shut tight but the blinds are open, because I live on the fourth floor with no line of sight to any other windows.

    Sometime, I want to hear the story about the change in major.

    ReplyDelete