I'm sitting here at my kitchen table studying. The roomies are gone, except Jenna. I went to the cupboard and found the bag of pommegranats I bought the other night, and I thought - There is nothing better than having fresh fruit in the house. Then I thought a little further and there's tons of little things in life that have the capacity to make my day. So here are 25 of them.
1. Standing on the heat vent and have it blow hot air through the bottom of your pants
2. Having an extension cord that's just long enough
3. A random stranger coming up and asking you where you got your shoes
4. Those rotisserie chickens from Safeway
5. Perfectly round rocks
6. A clean kitchen
7. Neighbors that shovel your driveway for you
8. A really good song that you kill in the first week of its release because you replay it so much
9. Ice skating
10. When you make pasta just right.
11. Learning a new chord on guitar
12. Texts with smiley faces
13. Lists
14. New pens
15. Grandparents
16. Clap-on lamps
17. Lucid dreams
18. Eating a really juicy orange but not having any of it drip down your chin/wrist
19. Having someone say that your ex boyfriends new girlfriend is a real bitch
20. When friends tell you they love you.
21. Beaking the shit outta Jens.
22. When you find out your on someones Top Friends list on facebook and you
23. Dusting something that's really dusty
24. How plants in a room instantly make it look better
25. Finishing this list without even really having to think on it.
Pomegranates are just big, inside out raspberries.
ReplyDelete:) :) :)
"When you find out your on someones Top Friends list on facebook and you..." ... and you what?
I bought a lil cactus at Canadian Tire the other day. He totally does make the whole room look better!
[4]