Saturday, December 8, 2012

FINALSFINALSFINALS

So I'm done 3 of my 5 finals for this December. And yesterday was the first official day of finals for U of S. That's right. 3 finals in 28 hours. I was a little crazy by the end of it. I was up until 2 am the night before and got up at 7 to study. But didn't really sleep. So when I got home after that third final you can imagine what I did. That's right. I did everything in my power to stay awake longer. I watched a movie - How to Deal with Mandy Moore, terrible plot, terrible acting, terrible conflict, terrible movie all around - and then I went to Superstore to get groceries since our household was in desperate need of them and I wasn't able to get any for the past two weeks being too busy with school and what not. We also stopped our roommate meal plan for this week so basically I had been living off of food court food for a whole week. Anyway, went to the store fro mlike 7-8:30, just putzing around like a zombie, I ended up buying the most random shit. Like honey dijon mustard. I have never had that in my life. Why the fuck did I buy it? I didn't even see the price! Just grabbed it and stuffed it in the cart, right beside the tube of pilsbury oven ready cinnamon buns, frozen waffles and two random mini cups of yogurt. I don't even like yogurt. So along with the rule that you should never go shopping when you're hungry, I'll add Never Go Shopping While in Zombie Mode to the rule book. I should also add Do Not Blog While in Zombie Mode, but I'll break that one for tonight. I stayed up til 2 again last night for no particular reason.

I'm sitting on my couch right now, just watched two movies in a row and then the Top 30 Countdown came on. I paused the TV so I could listen to music on my laptop as I write this. Unfortunately its paused on a picture of Nikki Minaj. Wearing a really tight black dress. And you can totally see her nipples through it. They're just staring at me. I feel embarrassed but also kind of flattered. It's not everyday that one gets stared at by the Minaj twins.

Enough of that conversation with myself. I also bought a six pack of bottled coke last night. I'm drinking one of the bottles right now, except I poured it into a glass to look less trashy. In my own home, when no one is around. I'm contemplating going out tonight. But I'm so comfortable. And my feet are tucked into my knees in this yoga pose and they're feeling warm for the first time all day.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BOY SECTION (skip now if you want)
So I'm seeing this new guy. I think I may have mentioned him in this blog before. I accidentally thought he was someone else in line for the beer gardens in Septemner, and told him I know him and explained how we met and was slightly offended when he didn't remember me. But as the conversation went on, I realized it was a completely different guy completely and I looked like a huge loser haha so I awkwardly slid away. then I ran into him at the Branch the next night and again at the giant annual commerce party. Got his number somewhere in between there but I was still messing around with Johnson at the time so nothing really happened. I think I bumped into him a few other times between then and now, always friendly to each other, and then on my 21st birthday, he showed up DDing some friends and asked me out! So since then (2 weeks ago) we've been hanging out quite a lot. I think the first night it was almost every night of the week and then finals set in and I was too busy, and so texting has kinda worked. Plus he's given me rides to/from school a lot.. So far our dates have been
1. Frozen Yogurt.. 20 minutes of eating yogurt, 4 hours of non stop talking
2. Went to his house for a movie after writing my lab report.
3. He came over for a movie, FIRST KISS WOO
4. Red Lobster, Enchanted forest, movie at his place
5. Study date tomorrow!

Anyways, things are going good with him. I'm anxious for exams to be done so we can continue to move things forward. I would much rather talk to him in person than over text. He hasn't quite learned to catch a lot of my sarcasm over text yet.

Anyways Jenna and Myr just walked in and we're gonna watch walking dead. CYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment