Here's the thing: I love hayleyghoover. Don't know who that is? Youtube her, then go check out her blog which you can probably find in the side bar under blogs that I follow. Just do it, I love this girl's mind. Anyways, I was reading one of her more recent posts about making a fictional playlist of song titles that describe your past relationships and experiences regarding them. Her list was full of insiders that I didn't get, yet still found hilarious. So, without making you wait any longer, here is my Past Relationships Playlist ... 2012... Esquire. (I'll put initials of the boys names at the end so I can remember which songs are about who)
Been There, Done That (Vol. 1)
1. Six Months I'll Never Get Back (M)
2. Cheese with that Whine? (S)
3. My Mom Still Doesn't Know About Our Late Nights (P)
4. That Hole is Off Limits (Th)
5. Skinny White Boy (MSPTh)
6. Getting Out of the Friendzone... For Good (Th)
7. WHAT ABOUT YOUR MORALS (M)
8. Cringeworthy Facebook Messages (P)
9. 12 Roses, 6 Hickeys and Sweet Thai Jerky (S)
10. Adorably Old Fashioned (G)
11. Our Kids Would Be Hilarious (S)
12. Fries With That? (Face It, You Got Fat) (Th)
Anyways, there you go! I challenge you to make one like this and poke fun at your past relationship fails and fond memories.
1. These Kids Are Acting Like Kids (MS)
ReplyDelete2. Smoker, Liar, Pants on Fire (CP)
Short playlist, I've only had 2 girlfriends.