Friday, May 4, 2012

Naked Blogging (Part II)

This blog will be in Old-Jory style where I practically just say anything and everything that pops into my head. And this is all I'm gonna have for an intro.


I'm sitting in my room, my old room at my parents house. Just moved my mattress in the night before last. And it feels great. One of the sweetest feelings in the world is moving from an uncomfortable single mattress on the floor (which I just spent 4 nights on and all of chirstmas break on), and then into a big, kushy (lol) bed with clean sheets. Just want to snuggle down and stay here forever, especially since this house is kept at a MAX of 17 degrees celcius at all times :/ 





Do you believe in Karma? I don't really... but I still believe in being civil to everyone. That WILL get you places. But on the other hand, if you do it right, so will being hostile to everyone. :/ 




AHHHH just got a huuuuuuuge craving for some KD! How is it that I went a whole year of living on my own, with my own kitchen, and no parents to cook for me, and only ended up eating like 10 boxes of kraft dinner? I'm not complaining, because I never want to get sick of that cheesey gold. 


My nose ring fell out yesterday. :( my last good one. so now I'm just wearing this plastic plug to keep the hole open. It looks kindof like a pimple. Gonna have to figure out a way to get a new one with a jewel in it before arlees grad tomorrow.. 

I found this fishbowl in my closet that I used in first year to keep a fish. I think I'm gonna get it going again. I miss having little fishies around.



Guess how many disco balls are hanging in my room? No, just guess! Have your number? If you guessed five your right! .... its disco ball overkill in here. 



Along with many other prizes I found in my room, I also found this little box of old text messages or msn conversations. They are very VERY dramatic. Haha I just want to slap myself upside the head for putting so much meaning behind every word. Although there is an old one from an ex from after we had ended, and he offered to set me up with a job if I moved to Calgary. And also offered up a spot in his own house if I wanted to move out there. ..... I guess I can see where I would take that one and thought its a bigger deal than it was.

Gotta go.. Ho.



1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of the time I looked at all my old hotmail emails. So dramatic.

    http://firstclasshonesty.blogspot.ca/2010/11/back-in-day-when-i-still-had-all.html

    ReplyDelete