GUESS WHAT!!!
This is my 100th blog post in Alphabet Soup!!! To celebrate, I'm going to do an alphabet style list of whats going on in my life right now! HOW CREATIVE IS THAT!
A- Arlis' Volleyball. Honestly, I always thought my parents were doing the same thing that they did to me and Jenna when they thought that we were as cute as can be when were in our severely awkward ugly phase when they were braggin about that boy's ability to play volleyball. But DAMN BRO! Where the hell did all this natural ability come from, and why did I only get a small portion of it?!
B- bombing a midterm. Yes that's right. For the first time, this year I bombed one of my midterms. Actually none of the marks were the ones that I wanted, but I actually failed one :( I'm planning to hit the books super hard tomorow and start studying for this class super early and make sure I have a firm grasp on the material so I can redeem myself!
C- Cat. Basically I just wish I had my old cat here to cuddle with right now, but she's dead. So that won't be happening lol
D- Delicious. Bryna made taco salad for supper tonight. And this bread stuff her mom bought at costco. Haha it was really good - especially since I only had a grill cheese at 10 am this morning!
E- Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. I watched this the other week.. I found it oddly uplifting and it made me feel less lonely.
F- FINALS. Seriously there is only one thing that is on my mind more than finals right now, and that has been described in the previous post. I'm kind of nervous but at the same time I just want them to come and be over with so I can feel the wonderful feeling of non-stress once again.
G- Geography 120. What a pain in the ASS! I should have done my geog lab today, but I layed around and attempted to go swimming instead.
H- High. I got high. Just kidding. But after telling me this amazing long story about his trip on mushrooms, my lab partner was amazed to find out I have not done mushrooms. Or any other drug.
J- Jenna. She will probably never read this so it's probably okay if I get a little mushy right now. Basically I've been having a rough go at life lately, and I don't wanna rain on her parade of just getting a new boyfriend and being all happy and what not, so I try not to dump my problems on her. But I'm soo happy she still takes the time to hear me out from time to time and offer advice. I like getting advice from her because it's basically like my sober-unlove-sick conscience talking to me, and it's the advice that I would give anyone else who was in my position. I should really hug her more, I would be such a mess right now if she wasn't around. Wow I actually teared up writing that. TIME TO MOVE ON!
K- Kiss. So.. in a 5 days, I'm turning 20! And basically the plan here is for Jordan to come up and we can go out somewhere and celebrate my first night of grown up ness. So the plan is to get a birthday kiss! It usually isn't very hard to find a boy at a bar that is willing to kiss you, but I wanna find one that I want to kiss too! I don't do these random kisses very often, but I figure, why the hell not this time? lol
L- I wanna say love, but I'm kind of in a "Fuck love" kind of mood lately. Haha so I will say Lint. ... some clothes have lint on them.
M- Moody! OMG I have never been so uncontrollably moody in my life than I have been this past week. It's like one minute I'm sitting content, then I feel incredibly sad at my circumstances, then I just start smiling because a simple, not overly exciting memory pops into my head, then I get mad because, I mean, why shouldn't I be!? And then I go back to sad, content, sad, mad, content, suuuper happy, .... ect. I hope it ends soon. Really I can usually control emotions pretty easily but not right now... hence the letter J.
N- Noob. Lately I have this strange craving to play modern warfare 3 like everybody else. I'm not a huge fan of Halo or COD or any of those games where you basically act as inhumane as possible towards other people, but I was watching some buddies play it this past weekend and I became addicted! Seems like a good way to relieve my mood problems haha
P- Paige. She needs a friend right now.
Q- awkward letter... hmm... I picked up some q-tips the other day?
R- Religion. It was mostly last year that I was questioning my religion and what I believe, this year (after being away from the black and white, right and wrong ways of my small town) I've become more open to the thought of other ideas and whatnot. And I've settled into something I quite like and that is that I consider myself less religious, and more spiritual. My college (bio) puts up some good arguments for atheism, but I just refuse to believe that all this, everyone, everything that is here has happened by chance. But I also find it kind of nuts that in order to have a happy afterlife, you have to follow a strict set of rules that are hardly applicable in today's modern life. So I'm somewhat agnostic, but I will NEVER be atheist, that just seems like a very depressing road to go down.
S- Snow! We had a really long summer this year and I am SO grateful for that! I would love to live somewhere where you wouldn't even have to own a winter jacket! But that would mean living in the states. And no offense, but no thank you. It got pretty cold today, hence why I skipped class and layed in bed all day :). Severe winds, snow falling, drifts forming. Actually, a teenage girl was khit by a car on central today. I guess it was pretty bad.
T-
U- Unfriend day. Today is National Unfriend Day on facebook.. so guess where I'm headed after I finish this blog! :)
V- Vsauce. Youtube channel that I am addicted to. Go check it out.
W- Workout. Yesterday I was at the gym for 3 HOURS! I worked our for an hour and forty five minutes, then took to the track to cool down for fifteen, then had a volleyball game for another hour. MY ABS ARE DYING RIGHT NOW. Jenna just brought me a banana chocolate chip muffin, and as I was laying on my back blogging with my laptop on my stomach, I had to sit up. This damn near killed me.
X- hmm ... There's an x in my postal code which I just found out today haha
Y- Yoga - today after supper, Jenna decided she was the pro-est yoga doer of the house, and tried to give me and Bryna a quick lesson in Corpse Pose. It was stupid and hilarious.
Z- I'm disapointed in myself for subconsciously reading that as "zee" in my head instead of "zed"
Anyway, that's my 100th post on Alphabet Soup.. I hope you got the pun I intended when I did the whole alphabet thing.. I'm gonna eat this muffin now.
ciao!
If you're worried about finals
ReplyDeleteTake it from me,
Run in the opposite direction
from MW3.