So my football team just lost the biggest game of the years :( That makes two years in a row that they make it to the final and then lose.
I've become a Gleek lately too. I've watched 5 episodes in two days. I can now since I only have one assignment left for this term. But I love that show! Everything always works out and people know just exactly what to say and when to say it. I get that the show is scripted and highly unrealistic but it's still a nice fantasy.
I think these two things have added together with one other event to make me sad tonight, I went to my friends dorm after the game, with full intentions on punching one of the guys who was cheering for the opposite team for whatever reason, but I didnt get around to it, which is probably for the best.
Anyway in other news, I took this weekend off. I havent had a good break since .... I can't even remember. This past week has been insane busy and Im lucky to have gotten through it. Cant wait for Christmas!!
Hmm what else is new what else... This isn't really relevant to anything but I'm listening to music on a Youtube playlist right now, and the person who uploaded this video is called QueenSnuggie. Who the hell... :S
Right now I'm just waiting for something to happen in my life that will throw me completely off balance. I love when that happens, well not really if its a bad thing, but usually it makes me try harder to be smarter or nicer or braver or just a better person as a whole. It's so hard to keep motivated right now but I know I can. I actually have a decent amount of self confidence in all areas, just have to show that. Without being cocky. Thats just downright annoying! :D
Ok so writing this blog did cheer me up. Also could be that "Happy" playlist I'm listening to. Always a good thing to have. A word of advice: never made "Sad" or "Depressed" playlists, they just get you down whereas a good happy song can pick you right back up :)
ps. I love doodling, I just discovered this as I was going through my notes from classes, what a doodely mess!
Oh ya, and my sister drew a face on a balloon and called it Flirtacious Felicia



Was this written before or after our conversation last night about romance? You know my life more than I thought!
ReplyDeleteYea it was written before that convo, it made me think and the result was what you got!
ReplyDelete