Thursday, August 12, 2010

Let's Talk About Se.......ne kids

Yes, yes I realize there's a spelling error in the title, I don't really care. 

Scene kids. I swear they hate everyone. Always beaking each other for being "fake-ass-scene" or "wannabe-scene" and always beaking people who listen to emo music, but who aren't quite dedicated enough to cut their hair in retarded ways and pack 4 lbs of makeup onto their face (no matter what gender they are). Beaking normal people for being "sellouts" and labeling people of other stereotypes to be attention seekers. Always talking about moshing, pig-squealing or warped tour (and how there is SOOOO many Wish They Were As Scene As Me people).

But the thing that annoys me the most is that a lot of scene kids think they invented some of the music they listen to. If they find one of their Non-scene friends likes one of their songs, they take credit for finding it and literally act like they wrote it. And if a song ever gets popular, then all of a sudden it sucks and the band becomes a sell out. UGH drives me up the wall..

Speaking of walls, 

No we really weren't speaking of walls. So I'm just going to go. 
I know you're DYING to know the difference between Scene hair and Emo hair. So I'll post a link to help you out so you NEVER confuse a scene kid with a emo kid. Man, that scene kid would be so angry, they would probably smack you with their huge, saggy earlobe that they stretched out with a bike tire. 

ttfn

1 comment:

  1. Kids these days... we're such old geezers to be saying that. Those scene kids better stay off our lawns!

    ReplyDelete