Thursday, August 19, 2010

Holy Cow

If you take those two words literally and make some lame-ass dad joke about how a cow can't be holy, then I'm going to have to...



... Sue you. Because that's just what everyone's doing these days. Did you know that a thief broke into this families home while they were away for a weekend and somehow got locked in the garage where there was no food or water? Yea, he stayed there and starved all weekend and when the family got back, he sued them! And guess what. The world of justice is soo messed up that this robber guy actually won the case. 

A lady ordered a coffee at McDonalds. Not an iced coffee, a legit hot coffee. Then she accidentally dumped it on herself and got burned. Muffin. She won that court case too. And that's why there is all kinds of "CAUTION: HOT" warnings all over the cups now. 

So in the true questioning words of the beginning of a terrible song by American Idols own Jennifer Hudson, I ask "WORLD, WHY?"
... At least I think that's what it says. 

Anyway, why is everyone so obsessed with money these days? Just buddy up to some billionair's great grandchild who will inherit all of it and your set! Ha, I'm totally kidding.

Ps. I think that song is called "If this isn't love" if you want to check out the introduction. It makes me and my sister laugh and quote it.

2 comments:

  1. I love how this post rambles. It's very entertaining. You're my 3rd favorite blogger, not counting myself. :)

    ReplyDelete