There's aways those moments in life when you feel like time stands still and the world actually revolves around you for a select moment. When you can hear music when reality is quiet. Movie Moments if you will.
Walking down the street towards a picture perfec sunset or
That's what this post is going to be about incase you haven't caught on yet. My inspiration for this write up goes way back to a classmates birthday in elementary school. I'm from a really small town, but we have a bowling alley! And to use this bowling alley, you have to rent out thte whole thing. It's only open when people rent it for special occasions. And then its private and you are trusted to keep the lanes, balls and pins in mint condition for the next user. Anyway, at the end of Bryns Bowling themes birthday, his parents decided that they just didnt care. So they turned on the Glo-Bowling (tm) lights so everything was under a black light. They also let us run free over the lanes, which is strictly forbidden so I'm not really sure why they let that happen. But it was glowy, and balloons were falling from every angle around me as I lept from lane to lane. I think there was some kind of music as well, but that is the earliest memory that I have that can be percieved as a "Movie Moment". I remember everything in slow motion and it was the coolest feeling ever.
There's also those times when you're taking a walk around town with headphones in and listening to really angry/sad music really REALLY loud. Haha I ususally put up my hood and walk as if I have something mysterious running through my head. I don't even try to - it just happens. Like I'm in my own little emo music video. The same thing happens when I'm in a really good mood and listening to happy music.
Movie moments. Right. Back to that.
Actually I might as well be in a movie moment right now. First day of classes after Christmas break, I've been in class since 8:30 this morning, up since 7. Now I have my first break of the day, my only break of the day until it's done. But I'm sitting in the food court at the bottom of Place. I can't really hear anything that's going on outside of my earphones. But Serisously people are broken up just like on Mean Girls. Twelve feet ahead of me theres a table of Asian girls. Immidiatly to my right theres a group of three gabby white girls, one redhead, one blonde and one brunette, but all equally as dumb-sounding. Then you have your inevitable loners scattered everywhere, taking up space that could be used by triple the amount of people, I'm in this group. Even as they're coming down the stairs you can pick our stereotypes. Cool asians, nerdy asians, the odd redneck, lots of city people, lots of moccosins, but oddly enough, they're ALL wearing jeans. Everyone within my range of sight is wearing jeans actually. If not 100%, then at least 98%.
Anyway this post is kinda dragging on and this mocha is killing my bladder haha ttyl!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment