At my house, we go through probably a jug of milk every day or so. My bro chugs that down like he's getting paid. So when I have to get up and work in the morning, and there's no eggo's, bread or eggs, I usually just grab cereal. Given that most times, Arlee finishes all the milk the night before, I pour a bowl of honeycombs and go to find milk and there is none! So I'm forced to eat a dry bowl of cereal for breakfast, and wash it down with water - not the most appetizing way to start off the day. So this is going to be a blog about creative ways to eat a bowl of milkless cereal.
1. Water
2. Juice
3. Coconut milk
4. Bacon Grease
5. Ice Tea
6. Dr. Pepper
7. Beer
9. Jello
10. Ice
11. Whiskey
So I get the feeling that not one of these would be a good substitute for milk on cereal. Except for maybe Jello. One day I'll make Jello-Cereal Shots and serve them at a party maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment