Hi blog
I havent updated in a long time and for good reason - FINALS! I'm not even stressed. In fact, tomorow I have an english final at 2 that I've hardly looked at and I'm not even worried! Hmm maybe I should be..
Anyway. Its my third last night in rez, I thought I would be sad, but truth is the only part of rez that I'l actually miss is the friends I've made.
On a side note, WTF people who use public bathrooms! Just because a toilet has a piece of toilet paper in it does not mean you need to flush it before you do your business. That's just a waste of water. THINK OF THE DETERIORATING ENVIRONMENT. That's just been heavy on my chest for a while - feels good to get it off! haha
Maybe tomorrow after I write my last exam I'll post another blog talking about my first year memories and regrets. I'll start brainstorming for it now and keep a list handy.
Hmm, not much else I want to talk about today.. it rained and smelled awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment