Friday, July 9, 2010

In Need of a Nap

In the best way possible, I hate my job. 

I mean in the best way possible (if there is one) because my dad really wants me to like it and work hard. But I just hate it so much. Boring, repetative, mind numbing work. Ten hours a day. Five days a week. And on weekends, I get to be a janitor. Which isn't much more exciting. I wish I was saving this money for myself. but nope, I don't get to see a dime of my hard earned cash since its all going straight to buying textbooks and printing accounts in university. My life has been diminished to being tired and sore 24/7. I miss my friends. 

In other news, a nap would be appropriate right now. 
But since I get to sleep for more than five hours tonight, I think I will stay up just a little bit longer and cut my sisters hair. That is all. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear this Jory. My own job has given me an idea of how it feels, albeit to a lesser degree.
    Stay positive, things will get better :)

    ReplyDelete